Forest Hill Road – Evergreen, Colorado
Jefferson County Road & Bridge Division contracted with American West Construction through FEMA funding to complete the following items on SH-74 & Forest Hill Road in Evergreen, Colorado.
- Repair existing slope and install MSE retaining wall (Miller Wall).
- Install guardrail and end anchorage (Ideal Fence Inc.).
- Install LF of 18″ HDPE storm sewer piping and one inlet (MLL Inc.).
- Paving and bituminous curb at Forest Hill Road (Mile High Paving).
- Seeding, fertilizer, and turf reinforcement mat (CDI Environmental).
This project began in August 2016, and was completed in November 2016, with paving operations completed prior to winter freeze.